Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Small but Dangerous


I found this t-shirt and had to buy it for my lil bugger. I'm pretty sure this was made especially with him in mind.

Time for a Carter update. The transition from home to daycare has been surprisingly easy much to our delight. He is the pride and joy of the daycare so I am told. He's definitely not lacking attention there. He has a best friend too isn't that cute?! His name is Peter and he's all Carter can talk about. Every day he comes home saying silly Peter did this today and precedes to give me a Carter version of the story. For those of you who don't know Carter is quite the little gamer. His favorite game is Mario Sunshine. It's ridiculous how good he is. He's better than Murray and I, no lie. He's three years old and knows how to pass every level. I'm too proud to be concerned at this point.


I have to post a picture of Carter in his underwear. He's been potty trained (finally) for a whole month now yay! It was a long time coming.


Stay tuned for Halloween pictures. I'm going to be the Wicked Witch and Carter is my flying monkey!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Carter is potty trained now?! Man and he is almost 4 years old, well, he´s got me beat by 17 years! These young hoolegens these days and their technology and stuff. Someone please send me the potty manual so i can learn too;oh and more diapers porfavor! In the mean while i will continue to use ecuador´s economy diaper, the coconut...

Our Whole Heart