So, today was Carter's first day of daycare. I have cried the past two nights. It's bitter sweet for me. Bitter because I've spent every day of the past three and a half years with him. I don't know what to do with myself until school starts mid November. Yet, it is sweet due to the fact that Carter needs interaction with other kids. Daycare is going to be really good for him. And he absolutely loves his daycare. Whenever we took him for visits he'd cry when we had to go home.
I have three hours until Carter gets home with Murray. What to do...what to do. I could do laundry but meh. It's overrated. Who wants to wear clean clothes anyway?
Hey! Did you happen to notice the slide show at the bottom of the page? It's highly tender.
I'll be posting something else in a bit. We just remodeled our bedroom and I want to show it off.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I miss my baby!
Posted by Murray*Amber*Carter at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh Amber, this is such a bitter sweet time for you. carter is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment