Considering it's been almost six months since my last post I figured it's time to get this blog up and going again. Here's the current scoop on the Gale life. Let's start with me first. Naturally.
I have three days of classes left. Woohoooo! It's been exhausting and difficult but it's almost done. I will be doing my placement for Professional Physio at their Capitol Sport Medicine Centre and then plan on being hired there after my hours are completed in October. I am beyond excited to start my career in physiotherapy. I've wanted this for so long! I also really wanted this placement with this company so I am even more excited that they took me on.
Murray is doing the same work at the University and pitching for a fast pitch soft ball team. Other than that he's a busy dad and keeps the house clean for me. I don't know what I'll do when I can't use the homework or need to study excuse anymore. Gah it's back to toilet scrubbing. Although Carter will do anything willingly for popsicle.
Speaking of Carter I suppose I should write about him. He's up to the usual playing and enjoying daycare. He had a very busy weekend. He caught up on his favorite literature at Chapters bookstore, became a pirate, and then was adopted as an honorary junior fireman. His dream come true. He loves firetrucks and says he's going to be a fireman when he grows up. Today we walked past a firetruck in a parking lot and when they saw Carter they turned on the lights for him. The driver got out and asked Carter if he would like to play inside the truck. He made a new best friend right then and there. You can see the look of adoration for that fireman on his face in a following picture. It was the highlight of his little life. He was so excited he was shaking. He spent a good twenty minutes in that truck with those firemen. I wonder if they realize what that meant to him. They treated him like he was the most important part of their day. You have to love people like that.
That's basically it here. We're having a crappy rainy summer. In July there was only about seven days where it didn't rain at all. That's depressing. Here's to hoping August is better or I'm going back to Utah!
We love and miss you all. 




Sunday, August 2, 2009
A Blog Resurrection
Posted by Murray*Amber*Carter at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow I can't believe how big Carter is getting. Erin just turned 4, they get big quick, huh? Hope things are going well for you guys
Good post, Thank for sharing..........
Post a Comment