Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yay for changes!

I am FINALLY going back to school! Physiotherapy school starts on Monday. Only a year to push through and then the sweet success of graduation. It's a year straight through without breaks. So, if you don't hear from me for a while don't be alarmed.

More exciting news is we are getting a beautiful new apartment mid January! We felt to save a lot of commuting time it would be nice to move closer to Carter's day care, Murray's work and my school. The apartment is in a very nice high-rise building that comes complete with indoor and outdoor pools, a fenced in playground, and Carter's soon to be elementary school will be right across the street. Daycare is two houses down from the school so the location is prime. I can't wait to move in! We will be on the sixth floor and Carter is going to adore taking an elevator every day. Those things are the high light of his young life.

I'll be back to tell everyone about my first day of school.

Lot's of love.

0 comments:

Our Whole Heart